Hrrmpf.  It seems like this goes against OpenBSD philosophy, but there
are many who know far more than I on this subject....  Maybe TDR hasn't
decided/thought about it, I don't know.  I would like to continue to use
firefox under that name, and use the logo too, but it probably isn't as
simple as that.

David Sampson
dbsrolltide_at_bellsouth.net