Hi Ralph,
   All the older issues from 3.3 up to 3.9 are available on CD from the
OpenBSD website, and all are in stock.  Some previous versions are
available on the mirrors, but not a continuous set from 3.3 to present.

   That said, you would find it a lot easier to just carefully save all
your data and a copy of your /etc /var and other configurations too, then
install fresh from the latest CD set (4.0 coming out shortly), and then
rebuild your environment.  Upgrading through many versions involves a lot
of fiddling, adding special users and groups, fixing up directories in
/etc at each release step.  One level upgrade is sometimes OK, but even
then, sometimes it is just as easy to back up and install fresh.

It is even possible (but be careful) to leave /home in place and install
every thing else new, however that takes a bit of system knowledge such as
how user and group id numbers work and so on.  It's probably better to
make sure you are fully backed up in any case.

BTW, questions like yours, posted to www@ are better posted to
misc@openbsd.org, since www@ is mainly for issues related to the specific
contents of the web pages on the OpenBSD site.

Regards,

Austin Hook