Just edit the group itself, see /etc/group. Also take a look at
usermod(8) again.

-Nick

First, thanks for the help everyone =)

Actually, it wouldn't be practical to manually edit /etc/group. An
"userdel"-like command is needed in the smb.conf of the samba server
in order to graphically and easily manage users on the server by using
a Windows NT server tool.

Also, er, call me dumb, but after rereading usermod(8), I really see
no way to explicitly remove an user from a group... =(  By using -G or
-g, it seems to be only able to add groups to an user, and not remove
users from a given group...

--
An OpenBSD user... and that's all you need to know =)