Hi Jean-Daniel,

> Is there any company doing a ready-to-use board with this chip?
> Something like what soekris does...but with the VIA C7 chip...

I have received my first Jetway mini-itx board yesterday. My supplier
lists it as:
Jetway J7F4K Series VIA CN700 VIA C7 @ 1.5 GHz D (TDP 25 W)

It has 2 onboard Gigabit devices (Dual RealteK RTL8110SC 10 / 100 / 1000
PCI LAN PHY). With an add-on board, you can put in an additional 3 of
those babies. The total price will then be below euro 200.

Unfortunately, I'm experiencing memory problems with the board, so I
haven't been able to actually boot it.

As soon as I can get it to work properly and find out about the PadLock
stuff on this board, it is off to Melbourne.

Be well... Nico