>Why do you continue to work there?
>
>Sorry, I just left that sort of environment and have been kicking myself
>for not leaving earlier.
>
>-Damian

Dude, have you looked at the job market lately?  Especially for a "beginner"
OpenBSD admin with a 2 year degree and only a couple years experiance.
Where
I am at, everyone wants a genius with a 4 year degree (at very least) and 5
or more years experiance, and on top of that, they want to pay squat.  If
anyone wants to hire an OpenBSD guy who is not afraid to say that he has a
LOT
to learn, please email me, I would love to work in a dream environment
(and yes I'll relocate, to almost anywhere), but for now, bills to pay, wife
pregnant (again, I think there is something in the water), I think I'll put
up with working in a mostly windows environment until I can find something
better.

stuart