On 11/7/06, Jason McIntyre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

just before i replied to this, someone else posted that setting up
wireless is non-trivial for a beginner. how can we make it clearer? i
plug in my card; ral(4) shows up in dmesg; man ral; /EXAMPLES

Beginners do not know that "ral0 attached" means they should type "man ral".

Adding a clear note along those lines ("When you plug in your card it
will be added to the dmesg, e.g. 'ath0 attached'. To find out details
of how to use it, try 'man ath'") would be a great aid, and also a
sufficient aid.

-Nick