On 11/14/06, Ben Calvert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
plier.ucar.edu ( {ftp3,anoncvs3}.usa.openbsd.org ) has been down for the
last several days.  Does anyone know if this is a permanent or
temporary outage?

scanning the anoncvs mirror list at
http://www.openbsd.org/anoncvs.html#CVSROOT i notice that at least one
other mirror is pulling from anoncvs3.usa,

Thanks,

ben

Today Jason Crawford wrote:

I talked with Todd earlier today, hard disk failure, he's currently
working on getting everything back up.

-----
"I think what we need to do is convince people who live in the lands
they live in to build the nations."

George W. Bush
October 11, 2000
Presidential Debate -- Winston-Salem, North Carolina.

Should read my own damned sys messages more often. ;)
Glad someone commented on this. As of the date in the
script output below, today i.e., still nothing. Thanks
too, for the harddrive failure update. Now no urgent
need to change my supfile knowing that info.

Script started on Tue Nov 14 15:01:47 2006
# cvsup -g -L 2 obsd-supfile
Parsing supfile "obsd-supfile"
Connecting to anoncvs3.usa.openbsd.org
Cannot connect to anoncvs3.usa.openbsd.org: Connection refused
Will retry at 15:07:11
^C
# ^D
Script done on Tue Nov 14 15:02:17 2006

      Happy Turkey Month

                    .--.
    {\             / q {\
    { `\           \ (-(~`
   { '.{`\          \ \ )
   {'-{ ' \  .-""'-. \ \
   {._{'.' \/       '.) \
   {_.{.   {`            |
   {._{ ' {   ;'-=-.     |
    {-.{.' {  ';-=-.`    /
     {._.{.;    '-=-   .'
      {_.-' `'.__  _,-'
               |||`
              .='==,

"Quand vous dansez avec le diable, le diable
 ne change pas. Seulement vous changement."

GnuPG key  : 0x1644E79A  |  http://wwwkeys.nl.pgp.net
Fingerprint: D0A9 AD44 1F10 E09E 0E67  EC25 CB44 F2E5 1644 E79A
iD8DBQFFWjDny0Ty5RZE55oRAo9OAKDOekGKL+Ksf7e1tZq4jDNPATEYKACeOEp1
ZRffXe5H9DYoR/xhDmdRTPg=
=2WD9
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----