On Tue, Nov 21, 2006 at 02:10:00PM -0600, Matthew R. Dempsky wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 21, 2006 at 10:10:28AM +0100, Karel Kulhavy wrote:
> > A small patch to make sure the reader understands the faq4.html is also the
> > place to read when upgrading.
>
> Do you really think after comparing the OpenBSD developers to the
> RIAA, that any of them haven't kill filed you?

That was meant as a joke.

I have already ordered 3 OBSD t-shirts and 2 hoodies. But why should I give
money to someone with whom I can't communicate anymore?

I have ordered, because perceived OpenBSD as cool at that time. Now I don't see
OpenBSD as cool anymore. The motivation for buying more is away. I see the
developers find details of the form I use and then perceive it as a personal
attack and terminate the communication permanently. I would expect them to
discuss the content instead, using arguments supporting their opinion.

It has been scientifically shown that an attempt to interpret emotions from an
e-mail results in a completely random result.

I am considering switching back to Gentoo on next major problem because the
illusion of friendliness holding me to OpenBSD is away.

CL<