Fred, would you like to marry me?

Oh, my! I always forget that I am already married! Too bad!

Thanks!!!!!

That did it! But it requiered a reboot, which I don't like much, but
the network is there and I can connect!

Does this mean that I have to reboot everytime I change the connection
point? Well it's not perfect but it's the last problem I have solved
(with your help!) now

LET'S MOVE TO OPENBSD!!!!

Enough crashboxes! Now let's go for the production thing!

Thanks a LOT to everybody!

gracias!

Pau

Hi Pau,

have you tried putting something like:

     dhcp NONE NONE NONE \
     nwid pepitogrillo nwkey eltrenloco

in your hostname.iwi0 file and then using:

/bin/sh -x /etc/netstart iwi0

to restart the interface?

I have had an issue with an ipw0 Intel Pro 2100 that would only clear
its wifi connection on reboot, with the appropriate hostname.if just
uping and downing the interface was not clearing the nwkey.

HTH

Fred
--
OpenBSD on the Zaurus C3200