Matthew P Szudzik wrote:
> There used to be problems using USB keyboards during the OpenBSD install
> on i386, and workarounds were discussed in section 12.7.4 of the FAQ.
> That section is missing from the current FAQ.
>
> Does this mean that the OpenBSD install kernel now has complete USB
> keyboard support for i386, and that the problems discussed in that section
> of the FAQ no longer exist?
>
> A Google cache of the section 12.7.4 FAQ is available at
>

> http://72.14.253.104/search?q=cache:-M2UMbalaAAJ:www.tw.openbsd.org/faq/faq12.html

A much better (in my not at all humble opinion) source is the historical
set of PDF/text files that are stored on the FTP mirrors (/pub/OpenBSD/doc
on many mirrors, though it is not a "required" directory).  They go back to
what was in the FAQ back to v3.2.

The Legacy Free Computer From Hell that I based that document on failed a
while back, and I've had no trouble with USB keyboards on anything, so I
removed that section.  No one has contacted me and said, "HEY!  I needed
that!".

If you have any problems, I'd call that a bug, let us know.

Nick.