(Apologies to Jan and misc@ for the disjointed replies: serious problems
with Pine on a shell account over a slow line).

> On 07/12/06, Jan Stary <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> What I am looking for is a really miniature machine. I need to be able
> to install (some sort of) OpenBSD on it (say, via pxeboot), and run
> just the above-mentioned for my very small home network. It should be
> really small, silent, and low-power.

I recommend Wim's range of Soekris net4xxx boards and accessories at

http://kd85.com/soekris.html.

I use them for a variety of tasks in modest SOHO as well as quite
complex larger rigs. All of them run OpenBSD 4.0.

For destinations within EU member states, Wim offers next day delivery
via UPS for just 30 Euros extra.

/merv.