Hi,

I'm consdering a UNO-2160 "Universal Network Controller"
as a DSL firewall/router.  This is an embedded PC with a 400MHz
Celeron processor, 256 or 512MB memory, and a 20-30GB disk.  (It's
overpowered for my purposes, but used ones seem to be pretty cheap.)

Does anyone have any experience with OpenBSD on one of these boxen?
The specifications at
  http://www.elektronik-systeme.psoft.at/Advantech/UNO2160.pdf
and further ones found via google say that the network ports use
a Realtek 8139 chipset, so they should be ok.

thanks, ciao,

--
-- "Jonathan Thornburg -- remove -animal to reply" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   Max-Planck-Institut fuer Gravitationsphysik (Albert-Einstein-Institut),