** Reply to message from carlopmart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on Sun, 17
Dec 2006 17:31:03 +0100

> Somebody knows if exists some option to put on rc.conf file like
>FreeBSD does with ipv6_enable="NO" option to disable IPv6 support on
>OpenBSD 4.0? Or do I need to recompile kernel, modify sendmail.cf, etc,
>etc, etc ...?? In other owrds, do I need to reconfigure all process that
>need ipv6 to startup??

Why do you think you need to do this?  That is, what problem is the
presence of IPv6 support causing you?

If you just don't want to deal with the possibility of IPv6 traffic,
you could easily configure PF to block all IPv6.

        Dave

--
Dave Anderson
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>