Hmmm - should sis1 have an IP?

On 9-Jan-07, at 3:54 PM, Stephen Schaff wrote:

That's what I'm starting to think...

hostname.sis0: (management interface)
inet xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx 255.255.255.0 NONE

hostname.sis1:
up

hostname.sis2:
up

bridgename.bridge0:
add sis1
add sis2
up

pf.conf: (as per http://undeadly.org/cgi? action=article&sid=20061108134508)
ext_if="sis1"
mailserver="xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx"

table <spamd> persist
table <spamd-white> persist

rdr pass on $ext_if proto tcp from <spamd> to port smtp \
        -> 127.0.0.1 port spamd
rdr pass on $ext_if proto tcp from !<spamd-white> to port smtp \
        -> 127.0.0.1 port spamd

# "log" so you can watch the connections getting trapped
pass in log on $ext_if route-to lo0 inet proto tcp to 127.0.0.1 port spamd

# log smtp sessions to and from the mailserver
pass in log on $ext_if proto tcp to $mailserver port smtp keep state
pass out log on $ext_if proto tcp from $mailserver to any port smtp keep state

rc.conf:
spamd_flags="-G 5:4:864 -v"
spamd_grey=YES
spamlogd_flags=""