On 1/10/07, J.C. Roberts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The only outstanding question is, has "bofh" gotten 1.5 to compile and
install correctly on his amd64 box with Kurt's previous suggestion?

?  The first note from Kurt says he's working on a patch, and the
second mentioned a thread in ports@, and I didn't see anything that
refers to what I was doing.

I did update ports (nightly cvs with -rOPENSD_4_0) and jdk went from
p20 to p21, IIRC.  The new build failed too.

As an aside, on amd64, since 3.9-current from months ago, jdk 1.5 only
required kaffe, and I had used it without issues (see:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]).

But I appreciate the time and effort you had put in to help me,
seriously.  But that's why my original email was a little brief.