Christopher Snell wrote:
On 1/15/07, Heinrich Rebehn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all,

which crypto cards actually work in a soekris 4801 under OpenBSD?

You're going to have a hard time finding supported Mini-PCI cards,
other than the HiFn stuff.

Instead, check out the Commel motherboards:

http://www.commell-sys.com/Product/SBC/ITX-662.HTM

This one has the C3 chip which is listed as supported here:

http://www.openbsd.org/crypto.html#hardware

If it's performance that you're after, you're going to have a struggle
with that Soekris.

Chris

Thanks for your reply. Performance is of course relative. ATM i am getting 7 Mbit/s via OpenVPN measured with iperf. This is somewhat less than my WLAN can handle (54 Mbit/s) and also less than the speed of the HDD (~70 Mbit/s). So a working VPN1411 would really help.

I will see if i can get more from IPsec.

> This one has the C3 chip which is listed as supported here:
The Hi/fn 7955 is also listed as supported.. ;-)

Cheers,

        Heinrich