Sorry, I was just looking at the other problem to hard to notice the obvious!

# newfs ccd0c, not /dev/ccd0c.

On Wed, 17 Jan 2007, Chris Mika wrote:

Although I did get an error: # newfs /dev/ccd0c
newfs: /dev/ccd0c: not a character-special device, but it still ran. Any suggestions anyone? Can this be ignored (I'm guessing since it printed it it can't be)?