hi,
i also use opera with flash plugin

what about : packages/i386/flash/flash-0.4.10.tgz
it's a standalone flash player but on the website
http://www.swift-tools.net/Flash/
it's also a netscape plugin based on GPL license
so i get the source and try to compile it on OB 4.0
but some errors stop the compilation

--
mike

--
Cdt,
Michel BESNARD

http://blog.yumanet.com
http://blog.mfl42.net
http://sweetlili.yumanet.com
# make
for subdir in Jpeg Zlib Lib Player Plugin Kflash; do (cd $subdir; make); done
`libz.a' is up to date.
c++ -O3 -Wall -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -I../Jpeg -I../Zlib -c shape.cc
shape.cc: In function `void flushPaths(ShapeParser*)':
shape.cc:311: error: `sqrt' undeclared (first use this function)
shape.cc:311: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each
   function it appears in.)
*** Error code 1

Stop in /tmp/flash/flash-0.4.10/Lib.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /tmp/flash/flash-0.4.10 (line 4 of Makefile).
#