Marco Peereboom wrote:
A few weeks ago I asked for a Sony VAIO on the list and some folks
offered to give me root access.  As much as I appreciated the offer I
had to turn it down due to the nature of ACPI development.  It requires
frequent hard reboots when debugging hairy issues and this is really
impractical when the machine is on the other side of the world and no
real contact with the person manning it.

Anyway, long story short, Deanna Phillips' laptop died the other day and
She is in a real pickle for a new one.  Lets combine ACPI, ports
development and undeadly work in one fell swoop.

I am taking paypal donations on [EMAIL PROTECTED] for a new or used
laptop.  I think we need about $1000 or so to get a laptop with the
features we want to develop for.  As soon as we get enough money in I
will let you know.  Any leftovers will be put towards the regular
OpenBSD donations.

Please contact me off list with questions.

Thanks!
/marco

I'm in, come on guys !!!
Let's get this laptop!