We were cleaning out our old library and I came across some particularly esoteric volumes. I thought they might be of interest to some developers. Please reply off-list if you'd like any of these.

VAX Vector Processing Handbook, Second Edition (Digital, 1990)
PowerPC Microprocessor Family: The Programming Environments for 32- Bit Microprocessors (Motorola, 1997)
PowerQUICC MPC860 User's Manual (Motorola, 1998)
Ingenuity in Mathematics, Ross Honsberger (Yale University, 1970)
UNIX System V Release 4, Understanding ELF Object Files and Debugging Tools (USL, 1994)

--
Jason Dixon
DixonGroup Consulting