hehehe I just realized I'm the DF that posted that originally... I
thought that all sounded too familiar! LOL. So if you disagree with the
points in that post, you can aim directly at me.

I've been mentioning OpenBGPD for awhile on the isp-wireless list, it's
nice to see the word getting out.

Dan Farrell
Applied Innovations
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Of
> Alexey Suslikov
> Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2007 4:14 AM
> To: misc@openbsd.org
> Subject: OpenBGPD in ISP-Planet's article
>
> >OpenBGPD/OpenBSD: Free OpenBSD-based EGP/IGP routing platform.
> >Solid, secure, free, and very scalable. Again, you're operating
without
> >vendor support. Non-standard of BGP functionality (modeled after PF).
> >Awesome integration with CARP and PF, makes for great firewalls,
routers
> >and route servers. If you are system administrator and appreciate
Unix,