On 26-Jan-07, at 3:35 AM, Christopher Snell wrote:

Hi,

Has anybody been able to run OpenBSD 4.0 or newer under Parallels
Desktop?  Booting the 3.9 media works just fine and I am able to
install the OS.  Booting 4.0 (or newer snapshots) media results in a
lock-up of the VM at the (I)nstall/(U)pgrade prompt.  I'd post a
dmesg(1) but I'm unable to select text in the VM.  I'm running the
latest build (3120) of Parallels Desktop under Mac OS X 10.4.8.

The next thing to try is an manual upgrade by CVS source to -CURRENT,
I suppose...

Chris

I have 4.0 running right now in the latest stable Parallels (Build 1970) on a Intel iMac dual core. It runs pretty flawlessly. I didn't encounter the situation you describe; have you tried build 1970, just for kicks?