Seg, 2007-01-29 C s 09:54 -0700, Bob Beck escreveu:
>       I'm not using NAT, my load balancer looks like this:
>
> web2# more /etc/pf/webmail_servers
(...)
> pf.conf:
>
> table <webmail_servers> persist file "/etc/pf/webmail_servers"
> WEBMAIL_IP = "{129.128.98.89}"
> rdr pass on $ext_if proto tcp to $WEBMAIL_IP port 80 -> <webmail_servers>
port 8
> 0 round-robin sticky-address
> rdr pass on $ext_if proto tcp to $WEBMAIL_IP port 443 -> <webmail_servers>
port
> 443 round-robin sticky-address

By the way, what do you use/recommend in order to manage the webserver
pool? 1 test/min (in cron for instance) is too large a value for many
use cases, so what would be best in your opinion?

It's likely I'll need this for the near future and this thread basically
cut my investigation time in over 90% ;)

Regards,
Rui

+ So let's do it...?

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature which had
a name of signature.asc]