Hello misc@,

hosting a lan party yesterday I started to play around with MRTG and
SNMP, but I didn't quite get where I wanted.

I guess somebody using OpenBSD already has a nice MRTG configuration
showing:
        IN/OUT traffic
        [CPU] load
        memory usage
        some stuff about pf (states, blocks/pass)
        (using this patch: http://www.packetmischief.ca/openbsd/snmp/)

Something similar to this:
http://www.erde.co.jp/mrtg/index.html
would be what I'm looking for. But with a better "traffic report".

Would this person be willing to share the configuration files
(mrtg/snmp[/rrdtool]) with me and the rest of the OpenBSD community?

While we are at it, how do you make the MRTG output accessible?
My idea was to let every host create its own statistics and upload those
to my central webserver, using pub-key scp/sftp with an unprivileged
user account. The webserver would move all those reports to its
www-chroot.

If I need to I'll create one myself, but after fiddeling around with it
for a couple of hours I thought about the "reinvention of the wheel" and
its waste of time.

Regards,
ahb