Suspend is not supported yet in ACPI.

On 2007 Feb 05 (Mon) at 15:45:15 +0100 (+0100), Pau Amaro-Seoane wrote:
:Hi,
:
:to summarise again my "problem"...
:
:My goal is to be able to suspend (zzz/ apm -S). apm0 is not supported in
:this laptop.
:
:Then I thought of trying to set up apmd over /dev/acpi with the current
:kernel I downloaded from ftp.openbsd.org - current (both bsd and bsd.mp)
:to have the latest version (I know that there has been a lot of progress
:in acpi in the last weeks)
:
:I boot with the -c option, enable acpi and when I log in I try to do
:
:sudo apmd -f /dev/acpi
:
:to see whether I am "lucky" and can suspend this way. It doesn't. I just
:want to ask you whether you see something wrong.
:
:Cheers,
:
:Pau
:
:These are my dmesg...

--
Time flies like an arrow, but fruit flies like a banana.