Hi

I have a PC that I recently installed OpenBSD (OpenBSD
openbsd.acme.com 4.0 GENERIC.MP#936 i386) on, which is great stuff,
only problem I have is ftp does not work?

So i try ftp x.x.x.x and I see my PC in my firewall logs accessing
127.0.0.1:8021, is something to do with ftp-proxy?

This PC is a development firewall and should not act as an ftp proxy
(it is behind another pf firewall that does)

So, I have a single configured interface (em0) and everything but ftp
seems to work.

inetd.conf is set to defaults (no mention of ftp-proxy in there)
rc.conf is set to defaults
rc.conf.local
--pf=YES
--isakmpd_flags="-K"
--ipsec=YES
pf.conf
--scrub in all
--pass log on em0 all keep state

Please help, my hunch is ftp-proxy but I cannot find a way to disable
it (if it is indeed anabled by default somewhere)?

Thanks for your time.

Cheers
Rich