I have 4 machines running OpenBSD-stable and it used some AS in the 64512-65535
range. Now, two of
these machines will be eventually connected to two different AS, say obsd1 to
AS 64512 and obsd2
to 64513, while these four machines fall under one AS, say 64513.

>From my readings in the published article of Claudio Jekker, it appears to me
>that this setup is
for a fully-redundant architecture wherein there could be no single point of
failure.

I want to experiment with creating dummy interfaces under such topology just
like in Quagga.