Hello

I made a patch so that BRL-CAD compiles on OpenBSD and sent it to the developer
and he incorporated it into the official code so now it should compile out of
the box on OpenBSD. BRL-CAD is a powerful non-bloatware 3D modeling system
being developed by U.S. Army since 1979 and since 2004 released under GPL.  It
was used for example for design of the M1A1 Abrams tank. Example outputs:

http://ronja.twibright.com/3d/

If someone has time to make a package please do it. I tried to read the
information about the portage tree but it's too complicated for me to
understand - I forget the beginning before I get to the end.

The compilation is simple ./configure make make install then it installs into
/usr/brlcad and $PATH has to be set.

CL<