Hello,

while reading the discussion about spamd, I decided to learn a little
bit about it and have a look in the manual, but man spamd yields to the
manual of "spamd - daemonized version of spamassassin" what is not
exactly what I was looking for. (I installed p5-Mail-SpamAssasin from
ports/packages)

apropos spamd shows:
spamd (8) - spam deferral daemon
spamd-setup (8) - parse and load file of spammer addresses
spamd.conf (5) - configuration file read by spamd-setup(8) for spamd(8)
spamdb (8) - spamd database tool
spamlogd (8) - spamd whitelist updating daemon
Mail::SpamAssassin::Client (3p) - Client for spamd Protocol
spamc (1) - client for spamd
spamd (1) - daemonized version of spamassassin
spamd (8) - daemonized version of spamassassin

The first and the last entry are both spamd (8), but spamassassin from
ports has overwritten /usr/local/man/man8/spamd.8 from the system (which
I am looking for)

I don't know if there is an easy solution for this (I don't want to call
it a problem), but I think this shouldn't happen.

For now I go to
http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/man.cgi?query=spamd&apropos=0&sektion=0&manpath=OpenBSD+Current&arch=i386&format=html
and read the manual online :-)

thanks