I'm in the middle of putting together a rather large order for servers, about
half of which will be running OpenBSD. I've gotten pretty good at finding
compatible hardware, but I was wondering, is there a vendor(s) who is known
for either a) good technical support for OpenBSD or b) support for the
development of OpenBSD (or both)? A company I can feel good about dealing
with?

--
Jeff Simmons                                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Simmons Consulting - Network Engineering, Administration, Security

"By these actions SRL became the first to operate intentionally lethal
machinery over the net with standard browser software."
        -- Survival Research Laboratories