Trond Danielsen wrote:
> 2007/2/25, Timo Schoeler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>> hi list,
>>
>> does anybody use OpenBSD as Ada programming platform?
>>

> Take a look at the list of availble packages -
> http://www.openbsd.org/4.0_packages/i386.html - and search for gnat.

Last time I looked into gnat on OpenBSD I stumbled across some problems.
The fpu was not initialized, so using floating point arithmetic lead to
interesting results.
Also there was no support for tasking in the gnat package. I did make a
patch that resolved those issues, but other things distracted me from
making it final. I will try to rework this on a machine running current,
so that those patches could go into ports.

Greetings
  Markus