On Mon, Feb 26, 2007 at 06:29:40PM +0100, Anselm R. Garbe wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 26, 2007 at 09:36:10AM -0700, Darrin Chandler wrote:
> > For my laptop (whole different brand/chipset, but similar problem), I
> > had to manually make a ModeLine. After that I had no problem at all
> > using 1920x1200.
>
> Well, would you like to send me your xorg.conf? I've seen
> various ones using ModeLines, but no one worked in conjunction
> with the vesa driver for me. If you can confirm that it really
> works with the vesa driver for you using special modelines, I'd
> really invest more time into debugging the issue. ;)

After switching to the vesa driver it didn't work. Perhaps it can be
made to work with additional information (clock lines?) but I don't
know. Sorry. I hope you find something that works for you.

--
Darrin Chandler                   |  Phoenix BSD Users Group
[EMAIL PROTECTED]          |  http://bsd.phoenix.az.us/