2007/2/28, Steve Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Are you committed to sftp?  I investigated http://www.sslbridge.com/ for
> our company as a means to provide remote access to files.

I checked this product and it's really impressive. I will definitely try it
but not for this project. I have to setup a secure FTP because the transfers
are really big: hundreds of scans per day.

People involved in this project are used to make bulk transfers in the
background using "programmable" FTP clients, so for this project what I need
is a robust and secure FTP. I used until now a Windows machine with a third
party FTP server, but now I have to open this service to users in the
Internet, so Windows is not an option in this new scenario. The options are
Linux or OpenBSD, and I would like to use OpenBSD of course.

> Just thought it was worth mentioning.

Many thanks for your idea.

-Joaquin Herrero