On Wed, Feb 28, 2007 at 10:06:00PM -0500, Peter wrote:
> Le Mercredi 28 FC)vrier 2007 21:58, Marcos Laufer a C)critB :
> > Maybe you just have to wait a couple of weeks/months, here's an
> > extract from VirtualBox website:
> >
> >         OpenBSD 4.0 might not work well, a fix will be in the next
> > version of VirtualBox. No Guest Additions available yet.
>
> Neither OpenBSD 4.0 nor FreeBSD 6.2 work.  OpenBSD panics very early and
> FreeBSD panics during installation procedure.  I'm frustrated because
> it was exactly these two operating systems that I wanted to work with -
> besides a Windows XP install.

And, lo and behold, those are exactly the OSes that the virtualbox site
warns you that might not work:
http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Guest_OSes.

If you don't want to spend the time to fix it, get another emulation
program (VMWare, qemu, Xen?), an older version of OpenBSD (not
necessarily a good idea), or ask at the virtualbox mailing lists.

This does not appear to be an OpenBSD problem, and you don't supply the
necessary information for someone to help you, anyway.

                Joachim