On 3/2/07, Victor Abeytua <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

    Trying to solve this problems I've noticed that the /sys link is
broken. In other words, directory /usr/sys doesn't exist. Probably this
has to be an installation error, but I would like to know if there is
someway to fix, that is, without having to reinstall the box.

/sys is a symlink to /usr/src/sys (and not /usr/sys) where kernel
sources are typically installed.  Since you (probably) didn't install
them, /sys points to a non-existing directory. Don't worry. Nothing is
broken.

Regarding your "interface falling problem", you need to provide more
details. Don't forget to include the dmesg.