On 3/9/07, Claude Brassel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello,

I'm using two openbsd VPN gateways between my home and my office, everything
work's fine, but ..

I have try some new linux distro (opensuse 10.2, mandriva 2007) so if I try
to join a host through the vpn it's working only for "small packets" in ex:
the telnet login session work's great, but if I try some "ls" or everithing
else that produce a big amount of lines the connection will timed out, I
have no idea why.
The same is for the new vista, on my XP hosts I can do anything (telnet,
ssh, remote desktop) but on the new vista (same hardware) I have the same
problem as on the linux boxes.

Have somebody any idea ?
Try lowering the MTU.

Andreas.

--
Hobbes : Shouldn't we read the instructions?
Calvin : Do I look like a sissy?