Le Samedi 10 Mars 2007 03:43, Lars Hansson a icrit :
> Peter wrote:
> > Are you serious?  I thought that was only for straight packages.  It
> > actually fetches code from third party repositories?
>
> What 3rd party repositories? What are "straight" packages?

AFAIK,

In this context, a 3rd party repository is a place that dishes out code that
is independent of OpenBSD.  I just installed the unarj port and I remember it
downloading stuff from some weird Russian site.  I guess that's one example.

A "straight" package is a binary kit that is put together by the OpenBSD team.
Not one that is subsequently built by the port system.

Pedro