Nick ! wrote:
I already post proof on this list a few months ago of how bad BLOB are
with proof that if push to shove, I would argue that even the stock
exchange commission might be interested to know in some cases.

You mean this right:
http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/openbsd/2006-04/1157.html ?

Yes, that's part of it.

Now tell me. Are they really interested in making sure my systems are
working properly??? Draw your own conclusions?

My gosh, what company is this? There's no reason to protect them, tell us.

If you want to find out, you can by digging in the archive. It's there, but I can't tell you sorry! Not yet anyway, hopefully soon.