The name's Bray. So far, I've been a windows technician for a little under a year. My first computer was a Mac SE which resided in my mothers room, it had a Shareware version of Carbon Copy and proved somewhat entertaining. The name OpenBSD has floated around my vernacular for some time, but only in reference to types of operating systems or whenever someone mentioned "open-source." To be Frank, (you can be Jim), I'm a new kid on the block and would like to be introduced to the community in a formal sense; which is why I'm writing this letter in hopes of become embedded in the community as opposed to another face in the crowd. Anyhow, its nice to meet you all and I would shake your hand but that appears impossible as I cannot yet fax or email my hand.

Bray (\/).
[EMAIL PROTECTED]