On 3/22/07, STeve Andre' <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Thursday 22 March 2007 10:01:23 Nick ! wrote:
> On 3/22/07, Jay Jesus Amorin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > how do i know if im using openbsd current?
>
> If you have to ask you aren't.
>
> Current is installed by installing snapshots and compiling from CVS.
> The learning curve is very steep.
>
> -Nick

Um, thats not true.  I've now encountered three people who got
snapshots and got their systems working,  not realizing that
they had -current.  One of them even managed to get -current
packages, so was by chance in sync, happy and didn't know
what he was doing exactly.  So there are ways of being on
-current and not quite knowing that you are.

I sent this to the wrong list. Damn you gmail. It got an interesting
response though, so it was worth it.

-Nick