Hello guys,

  We  are  looking  to  buy  an  HP  ProLiant  DL320s server with about 5-8
terabyte  of  storage  and  Smart Array P400 or P800 for a backup purposes.
According to www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/man.cgi?query=ciss&arch=i386&sektion=4
it should be supported in -current, but "the current code only supports one
logical   volume  per  controller". This scared me because according to the
FAQ  there  is "a 1T limit on the size of the physical disk", but I need to
utilize much more.

  What does "logical volume" mean here - RAID set or LUN ?

  In the other words, is there any way to use that storage with OBSD ?

--
Best regards,
 Boris                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]