*snip*
> > I'm speechless. This is the low water mark on misc@ this week.
> >
> > //art
> >

>       How can you call it a low water mark art? I wasn't speechless,
> I laughed my ass off. I needed the humor this morning, I'm hung
> over and spent the morning in a stupid meeting. That message made
> my day.
>
>       Definately not a low water mark ;)
>
>       -Bob

I agree :) Glad to make laughing you.
Example given with stripe shows how we can save disk space on good known OS and
services running on it, but I'm sure it's not recommended way. I think that
anybody who wants running up several services on machine with only 48M RAM have
also a small disk, so stripped libraries can solve a problem of small disk,
thats all. I don't thint this is a low water mark, but (as you can see) it may
be funny. I've got libraries with complete symbols on my own.

Kamil Monticolo aka birkoff