May I ask 'other' upgrade questions?

This is concerned with -current.

1, How does the naming works? Is the current -current tree named as
4.1-current? I downloaded the snapshots of -current off ftp mirror,
and they are all 41: cd41.iso, etc41.tgz, etc... will they become
cd42.iso and 4.2-current when 4.1-release comes out?

2, How _shall_ I do an upgrade from one -current snapshot to a newer
one -current snapshot? Do I need to download the newer -current
cd41.iso and to the upgrade, or can I just download the *41.tgz files
and extract them in / ?

3, What about -current packages? I can make sure that the ports tree
is in sync with the system with relative ease, but the -current
packages are constantly changing right?

Thanks.