I'm trying to get login_ldap to work with cvs pserver (run out of inetd).

Regular SSH logins work fine.
I know to make ftpd work with login_ldap, you have to make the following change in login.conf:
- auth-ftp-defaults:auth-ftp=password:
+ auth-ftp-defaults:auth-ftp=-ldap:

For trying to make pserver work, I _tried_ adding "auth-pserver-defaults:auth-pserver=-ldap:" to login.conf and ":tc=auth-pserver-defaults:\" to the "default" section in login.conf.

I still can't login to pserver with my LDAP password. If I change my local password from no password to some password, I can login so pserver is working.

Anyone know how to make pserver work with login_ldap?

Thanks.
-ME