On 31/03/2007, at 8:16 AM, Bryan Irvine wrote:

This might be a little off-topic, but I can't find the answer anywhere.

Since the LSI logic sata 150-4 cards need to be configured via the
cards bios (at bootup on i386)  I can't figure out if there is a way
to configure a RAID when using a sparc64 platform.

Is this possible?

the ami(4) driver isn't enabled on sparc64, so aside from not being able to configure the card in the machine, we're not sure you'll be able to use it either. we have taken care to make it as portable as possible, but i doubt it will work too well.

dlg