I have both ath and ral, ral is almost alway lower strength but better
supported.

ath is better strength but it is buggy at best in g mode.

Sam Fourman Jr.

On 4/4/07, Obiozor Okeke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Yes, good choice.  I've had great success with ral(4) supported wireless pci
and pcmcia cards i.e. from edimax ew-7608pg/7628ig (cheap cards i know but it
works for what i need!)

Vincent GROSS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: On 4/4/07, Marius ROMAN  wrote:
> ral(4) because it's better supported.
>
> On 4/4/07, Nick !  wrote:
> > On 4/4/07, Vincent GROSS  wrote:
> >

> > > 1) what is the R.E. level of ath(4) ? fully understood, mainly understood
?

> > > 2) Is Atheros still reluctant to disclose documentation for its chips ?
> > >
> > > 3) If 1)=fully and 2)=reluctant, what should I pick between ath(4) and
ral(4) ?

> > ral(4). I have ath(4) because I got it from a big box store, but I'm
> > ashamed. Don't support stupid vendors, give your money elsewhere.

As you are conforting me in my final decision, let's go for ral(4).
Thanks folks.

--
Vincent GROSS

It's here! Your new message!