On 4/5/07, Daniel Ouellet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Andris Delfino wrote:
> What's wrong? They protect their license. Period.

Did you read the full tread first before you wrote this? Did you look at
the code in CVS, did you even see Marcus reply and why?

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.kernel.wireless.general/1573

I don't think you did!

He sure did a hell of a huge amount of work that was his, and original
for your own benefit, and the only mistakes he may have done was to try
to work on it faster then he may should have and wrongly include
temporary files to help in the process!

Should he had finish his work in a later time and not try to make this
available sooner to us, then nothing would have been said on this.

In any case a simple private email to him directly would have been the
decent human being things to do, but I guess you don't even get that do you?

Just like I said before.

Where the hell is the open community is going these days, I have no
clue... Look to me it sure enjoy destroy itself for sure.

I am lost for words!

Yes, and he was wrong. He shouldn't base his work in copylefted
software (if he intend to release the result as non-copylefted).

Licenses are licenses.