On 4/11/07, Dan Farrell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

Wow.

Seriously, I think the real 'bug' is your file naming conventions.

Who would anyone specifically want to name a file with a space in it...
and if breaks on scp, where else will that screwy naming convention
break as well?

I'm sure you'll give some really good reason why the files have to be
named that way...

I agree, spaces in filenames should be avoided. But spaces in
filenames are legal, so programs need to support that; this seems like
a case scp was never tested against because no one uses files with
those names.

-Nick