Hello!

Renaud Allard wrote:
> Markus Wernig wrote:
>> Renaud Allard wrote:
>>
>>> Did you verify that isakmpd is running?
>> Yes. It runs as follows:
>>
>> 11967 ??  Is      0:00.05 isakmpd: monitor [priv] (isakmpd)
>> 18753 ??  I       0:01.40 isakmpd -S -K -f /var/run/isakmpd.fifo
>>

> -S is used for redundant setups. Did you try without that flag?

Infact, this resolves the problem! Thanks a lot.

Yet, it brings me to the next problem that I didn't set the -S flag, but
/etc/rc does so automatically because of sasyncd, which will be used on
those boxes in a further step. (The far goal being two firewall clusters
encrypting traffic between the networks behind them, and encrypting
traffic between the two members respectively.)

krgds /markus