I could have posted this on the alpha list but I thought I might get a better answer here since that list has very little traffic. OpenBSD/ cats is no longer around and is OpenBSD/alpha on its way out as well? I am not intending to cause any rumors or anything but I do have the opportunity to pick up some alpha machines but I am not going to if the platform is on its way out. I had a couple of cats machines that are doing nothing and I don't want to have alphas in the same boat. Thanks for the info.

Bryan